Cryomec NLL & GPSLL Transfer Pumps
Fives' CRYOMEC NLL & GPSLL centrifugal pumps are mainly used for intermittent duty dedicated to transfer, ground transfer and trailer applications. They can be skid mounted at the tank's feet or integrated on a road tanker.
Due to VFD driven technology, we are now able to reach 33 or 45barG discharge pressure in a single stage.
Even at a high rotating speed, this kind of transfer and trailer pump guarantees 1 000 hours without maintenance.
Fives has developed a unique control system for its pumps, in order to limit the human effect on the equipment's reliability.
Product features and advantages
- Fitted with a gearbox (G) or directly coupled (DC) with or without a frequency converter.
- A wide range of flow rates are made available: from 60 to 2 000 l/min.
- The differential head can reach up to 700 m.
- Single or multistage transfer, ground transfer and trailer pumps.
- Compatible with all cryogenic gases except LNG (for safety reasons).
- High reliability thanks to a special design which guarantees 1 000 hours of duty before maintenance.
- Easy maintenance.
- A wide choice of options are made available.