Cryomec NLL pump
Cryomec NLL & GPSLL Transfer Pumps
Fives' CRYOMEC NLL & GPSLL centrifugal pumps are mainly used for intermittent duty dedicated to transfer, ground transfer and trailer applications. They can be skid mounted at the tank's feet or integrated on a road tanker.
Due to VFD driven technology, we are now able to reach 33 or 45barG discharge pressure in a single stage.
Even at a high rotating speed, this kind of transfer and trailer pump guarantees 1 000 hours without maintenance.
Fives has developed a unique control system for its pumps, in order to limit the human effect on the equipment's reliability.
Product features and advantages
- Fitted with a gearbox (G) or directly coupled (DC) with or without a frequency converter.
- A wide range of flow rates are made available: from 60 to 2 000 l/min.
- The differential head can reach up to 700 m.
- Single or multistage transfer, ground transfer and trailer pumps.
- Compatible with all cryogenic gases except LNG (for safety reasons).
- High reliability thanks to a special design which guarantees 1 000 hours of duty before maintenance.
- Easy maintenance.
- A wide choice of options are made available.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here